Mario + Rabbids Kingdom: It Got Leaked (Again)

Is it another intentional Ubisoft-leak?

We already knew that Ubisoft(‘s Milan and Paris studios) and Nintendo teamed up to make a crossover featuring Mario and the Rabbids, utilizing the Snowdrop engine seen in The Division. Its presentation slides got leaked, which revealed several new details about the project.

There will be eight playable characters, and our favorite out of the bunch is the Rabbid with the Peach costume. 65% of the (co-op supporting) gameplay would consist of turn-based combat, in which our characters would use customizable and upgradable weapons, while the remaining 35% would be focusing on exploration. Four worlds with a ton of easter eggs, puzzles, and secret areas.

The official announcement would have come in June, while the release is still planned to be either in August or September as a Switch-exclusive that should provide about twenty hours of gameplay.

These tidbits sound good on paper. Let’s see a video of the gameplay to make us convinced!

Spread the love
Avatar photo
Anikó, our news editor and communication manager, is more interested in the business side of the gaming industry. She worked at banks, and she has a vast knowledge of business life. Still, she likes puzzle and story-oriented games, like Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments, which is her favourite title. She also played The Sims 3, but after accidentally killing a whole sim family, swore not to play it again. (For our office address, email and phone number check out our IMPRESSUM)

No comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.