Activision officially revealed the new DLC for the 2015 Call of Duty game.
The new Black Ops III DLC, Zombies Chronicles, has been previously leaked, so for us, it isn’t a surprise. However, the price is surprising: it is going to cost no less than thirty dollars! The DLC will launch on May 16 on PlayStation 4 (probably followed by a mid-June X1 and PC version), as a digital-only DLC, to which you will have to have Black Ops III, obviously.
- From Call of Duty: World at War: Nacht der Untoten (Abandoned Bunker), Verruckt (Wittenau Sanitorium), and Shi No Numa (Jungle Swamp)
- From Call of Duty: Black Ops: Kino Der Toten (Theater of the Dead), Ascension (Soviet Cosmodrome), Shangri-la (Exotic Jungle Shrine), and Moon (Lunar Base)
- From Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Origins (WW 1 France)
Anyone who purchases Zombies Chronicles will receive:
- 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium
- Two All-New Whimsical GobbleGums
- Exclusive Zombies Pack-a-Punch weapon camo
- Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles PS4 dynamic theme (pre-order exclusive)
Starting on May 16, Activision will be hosting the ‘8 Days of the Undead’ event for Black Ops 3 players on PS4, X1, and PC. You’ll be able to earn double XP rewards, as well as other bonuses like a new calling card, weapon camo, new GobbleGums, and more. Not bad for a 2015 game.