Three exclusive PlayStation video games occupy the first three places on the British sales list.
PlayStation seems to have added with Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut a new bestseller in the United Kingdom, occupying the first place of the top-10 in the last week with a 91% cast in favour of the PS5 version of the video game. Still, it was not the only exclusive from the Japanese manufacturer at the top of the table.
In this sense, the second and third place in the list of most demanded software of the week in British stores was in the hands of PlayStation Studios launches, with Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart improving their numbers by 105% compared to the previous period and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales boosting his numbers 92%. The information shared from the Gamesindustry portal is not specified if there is any specific reason for this strong push for PS5 video games.
Outside of the God of War editors, we find Mario Kart 8: Deluxe in the fourth position, with a slight drop of 4%. Among the rest of the novelties, Madden NFL 22 also stands out in 19th, with sales 47% lower than views in 2020. Finally, the expansion of the Wakanda War has also caused a 78% increase in demand for a copy of Marvel’s Avengers.
10 best-selling UK games:
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut (PlayStation)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PlayStation)
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PlayStation)
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Minecraft (Switch) (Xbox)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game (SEGA)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Ubisoft)
- FIFA 21 (EA Sports)