Menu

Burnout Paradise Remastered: Top Sales In the UK, 78% has been sold on PS4

The speed video game returns the saga to the top of the sales ranking for the fourth time.

The top 10 sales in the United Kingdom are headed by Burnout Paradise Remastered. The speed video game of Criterion has also offered interesting information through the portal GamesIndustry and is the percentage distribution by platforms of its sales.

Specifically Burnout Paradise: Remastered has sold 78% of its units in the UK for PS4, with the remaining 22% for Xbox One. PC? It should be remembered that the computer version of the speed title will not be released until later, at a time yet to be determined in 2018.

The video game, also, has also been news to recover the first place in the Burnout saga after, precisely, the original Burnout Paradise of 2008. In fact, four games in the series have been achieved: Burnout Paradise Remastered, Burnout Paradise, Burnout 3: Take Down and Burnout Revenge.

You can take a look in the pages of PS4Pro to our review of Burnout Paradise Remastered  and get to know all the novelties of this review and know how the game has adapted to PS4.

Spread the love

No comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.




COSPLAY BABE OF THE DAY: Jeanette (Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines)