Back 4 Blood: Even if you don’t have a machine with the latest graphics card, you can still enjoy Left 4 Dead’s successor. Only days to go until the premiere!
We’ve missed Left 4 Dead-themed games. To fulfil our wish, the original creators are back with Back 4 Blood, which seems to retain the essence of the classic series. This week, the creators detailed the minimum and recommended requirements to run the game on PC. Here it is:
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5-6600 (3.3GHz) or AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (3.4GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570
- DirectX: version 12
- Storage: 40 GB available HDD storage
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 (2.8 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X (3.6 GHz)
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon RX 590
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 40 GB free space on SSD
This is good news because, although Turtle Rock Studios‘ new title puts the gaming experience ahead of the technical muscle, it will be enjoyed on relatively affordable machines. The studio is also looking at ways to improve the gaming experience on next-generation consoles.
Back 4 Blood will be released on 12 October for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC. The shooter is one of the most anticipated titles of the year and aims to bring back the essence of what we’ve been longing for without always making the game fun.
Source: PC Games N