When we wrote about the PlayStation 4‘s victory in March last month, we pointed out that the Xbox One might stop Sony from pulling four out of four months in the back because of Quantum Break. However, NPD has published the results, so we can now tell you which console was victorious in April.
Unsurprisingly, the PlayStation 4 pulled in April, too. The Xbox One wasn’t able to catch up with Quantum Break. In fact, Sony‘s exclusive for the month (Ratchet & Clank) has finished much higher than Remedy’s game on the sales chart! Let’s take a look:
- Dark Souls III (PS4, Xbox One)
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
- MLB 16: The Show (PS4, PS3)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)
- Minecraft (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3)
- Quantum Break (Xbox One)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
- NBA 2K16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
- Star Fox: Zero (Wii U)
Dark Souls III topped the chart without a doubt, Ratchet & Clank finished second despite being available only on the PS4, and the baseball game MLB 16 still sees success. Quantum Break managed to finish in seventh. The other titles are the same from the last month.