The first details of Psychonauts 2 are here: PS5 players can enjoy what’s new in Double Fine through backward compatibility as the HDR is exclusive to Xbox Series X | S.
Its extraordinary artistic design and the colour that its characters and game worlds give off make Psychonauts 2 one of the most beautiful video games to come in the next few weeks. In theGeek we have already played it, but besides that, we also have the technical details of this action-adventure, puzzles and platforms developed by Double Fine, the authors of Broken Age or Brütal Legend among others, specifying the resolution and images per second on all platforms.
Originally announced on PC, Xbox One and PS4, it is important to note that we will also have a new generation version on Xbox Series X | S, without PS5 receiving its graphic improvements, beyond the usual ones through backward compatibility with PlayStation 4. That said, the resolution and FPS of Psychonauts 2 remain depending on the platform on which it is played:
- Xbox One: 1080p at 30FPS
- Xbox One X: 3840 x 2160 at 30FPS
- Xbox Series S: 2880 x 1620 at 120FPS, HDR and Variable Refresh Rate (1080p at 120HZ)
- Xbox Series X: 3840 x 2160 @ 120FPS, HDR and Variable Refresh Rate (1440p @ 120Hz)
- PS4: 1920 x 1080 at 30FPS
- PS4 Pro: 2560 x 1440 30 FPS
- PS5: 2560 x 1440 at 60FPS and Variable Refresh Rate (backwards compatible with PS4)
- PC: FPS and resolution unlocked, no HDR