Sony confirmed that next to the PlayStation 4 and the PS Vita, a third platform also receives the PS3 game streaming service.
In the UK and the Benelux region in Europe, the service starts today on PC, and the United States will get the launch „shortly” – no date confirmed yet for the North American region. The service will offer four hundred PS3 games to stream to our PC. Here are the system requirements:
- Windows 7 (SP1), 8.1 or 10
- 3.5 GHz Intel Core i3 or 3.8 GHz AMD A10 or faster
- 300 MB or more; 2 GB or more of RAM
- Sound card; USB port
- A minimum 5Mbps connection is required to use PS Now on any device.
- A wired Internet connection for the optimal experience is always recommended.
Supporting the DualShock 4 on the PC is also confirmed: Sony announced the DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adapter if you don’t want to hook your controller to your PC with a USB cable (you can still do that, though). It launches on September 15 in the aforementioned regions of the world, with a 25-dollar price.
Sony opens to the PC owners.