The Tokyo Game Show starts this week and runs from 28th September until 3rd October 2021, and Square has just shared the full schedule ahead to start some hype
The complete schedule covers three days – running from Friday, 1st October, until Sunday, 3rd October – and starts off with a big one-hour showcase at 7 pm JST (11 am in the UK).
Square will offer a slew of new looks at titles such as the Guardians of the Galaxy, Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, Nier creator Yoko Taro’s Voice of Cards – The Isle Dragon Roars, and Chocobo Racing successor Chocobo GP. You can see the full schedule for Square’s English-language streams below (all the times are in Japanese Standard Time):
Day 1 – Friday, 1st October
- 7 pm – Square Enix Presents TGS 2021
- 9 pm – Lounge Jam – Square Enix Music TGS 2021 Special Live concert
- 10 pm – Forspoken
Day 2 – Saturday, 2nd October
- 1 pm – Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- 3:30 pm – Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 4:45 pm – War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 5:45 pm – SaGa series
- 9 pm – Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
- 10 pm – Square Enix Jazz Live Painting
Day 3 – Sunday, 3rd October
- 12 pm – Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
- 1pm – Chocobo GP
- 2:15 pm – Voice of Cards – The Isle Dragon Roars
- 5:30 pm – Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier
Each day will have its own dedicated stream plus a couple of additional presentations, a music-related Nier with Keiichi Okabe, Yosuke Saito, and Yoko Taro.
Hopefully, there will be some surprises during the 1st day’s big stream, and not everything has been revealed with this stream schedule release from Square Enix.