As is the case with virtually every single bigger game, Star Wars Battlefront will also receive a day 1 patch, because DICE announced that their game will get the 1.01 patch as early as November 17, the launch day.
We know more about Star Wars Battlefront than not (we also know about the space requirement as well on all three platforms), so let’s see the patchnotes for 1.01:
- Tweaked hero card spawn times
- General bug fixes for the partner system
- Various fixes for getting stuck when exiting Starfighters and ground vehicles
- General crash and stability fixes
- Online traffic performance improvements
- Various text fixes for all languages
- General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer
That is a little awkward: did DICE have no time to spellcheck the localizations? Was this game actually rushed? Not to mention the getting stuck glitch, it feels a little rushed to us, to be honest.
The patch will be installed immediately after installing the game, so you don’t have to wait for it to be launched.