Level-5’s game mentioned a lot of key points in less than two minutes.
The RPG genre will see some great titles getting (re-)released this year, and one of the hopeful new titles of 2017 is easily Ni No Kuni II. You can feel the work of Yoshiyuki Momoze (Studio Ghibli subsidiary Kajino’s founder, character designer in the game) and Joe Hisaishi (composer) in the trailer below. Quoting the press release below:
- All-Star Production – Level-5’s mastery of the RPG genre is combined with music created by the renowned Joe Isaishi and character designs by animation artist Yoshiyuki Momose.
- Captivating Story – A charming and tragic tale unfolds as Evan, a boy prince, learns how to become a leader and build a kingdom.
- Playing Mastery – New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle, and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover throughout the sweeping journey.
- Another World – Stunning visuals recreate the world of Ni no Kuni and immerse players into an incredibly vibrant, animated land filled with a new cast of delightful characters to meet.
- Dynamic Fights – Battle against fierce foes utilizing an exciting real-time battle system.
The game will launch sometime this year on PlayStation 4 and PC.