Gordon Freeman’s requiem’s virtual reality’s Greenlight campaign has launched.
Unfortunately, Half-Life 2’s VR version is unofficial, but the modders don’t seem to care about it, as they have uploaded their mod to Steam Greenlight. It would be a free mod with only one hoop in your path: you just have to own Half-Life 2 and both of its episodes on Steam to play the game in VR. That sounds like a better offer than what G-Man could ever pull out of his hat. Maybe.
Have a few features:
- Modern VR headset support
- Motion controller support
- Updated effects, textures, models & maps
- A 3D, made for VR GUI
- Realistic weapon interactions
- Multiple VR locomotion methods
No release date has been announced yet; only a trailer is available.