Another Hungarian development is coming to a few new platforms.
THQ Nordic has announced when this sidescrolling shoot’em up will launch. Quoting the features via their press release, „Sine Mora EX is a side-scrolling shoot’em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot’em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. The story mode can also be played in local co-op mode.
- 16:9 Aspect ratio (instead of 16:10 which is still an option)
- Full English Voice Overs (Original Hungarian ones are still available as an option)
- Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode
- 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball
- New challenge levels
- Improved Rendering
- Native 4K at 60 frames per second on PlayStation 4 Pro and PC.”
The game will be out on August 8 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The Nintendo Switch port will be out later this summer. The PC version is digital-only, but the PS4/X1/Switch versions will all be available physically as well.
Digital Reality’s and Grasshopper’s game is something that should be experienced by a lot of people at least once in their lives.